Páginas

8 de junio de 2017

Los Angeles favorites

This past Easter I went on an amazing trip with one of my best friends. She lives in NY, I live in London, and the destination for our reunion was L.A.! I´ve been dying to go there for ages - despite everyone telling me that if I love NY as much as I do, I was not going to love La La Land.

Well, they were wrong. As long as you are happy to spend some time (ok, maybe a lot of time) of your day in an Uber, you can totally enjoy the city and I definitely did. 

I obviously took a thousand photos but here is a small summary, to show my favorite things from the trip.


Historic Residential Architecture 


















































More architecture in Downtown LA


















































The Huntington Gardens


















































Outdoors activities 















































Venice Canals








































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...